This form allows for a quick search in the description of OIDs and their associated identifier(s). It works like a web search:
- Spaces between words are interpreted as "AND" (so all listed words do appear in the results) except if an explicit "
OR" is mentioned between words.
- Words between quote marks (
") are grouped together during the search.
- Results containing a word preceded by a hyphen (
-) will be excluded.
- Stop words (like "and", "of", "from", etc.) are ignored.
- Words are converted to a (shorter) normalized form based on an English dictionary.