LAST-UPDATED "200611100000Z" -- November 10, 2006 00:00:00 EST
ORGANIZATION "IETF OSPF Working Group"
"WG E-Mail: email@example.com
WG Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editors: Dan Joyal
600 Technology Park Drive
Billerica, MA 01821
19 Alpha Road
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Eleven Madison Ave
New York, NY 10010-3629
"The MIB module to describe the OSPF Version 2 Protocol. Note that some objects in this MIB module may pose a significant security risk.
Refer to the Security Considerations section in RFC 4750 for more information.
Copyright (C) The IETF Trust (2006).
This version of this MIB module is part of RFC 4750; see the RFC itself for full legal notices."
REVISION "200611100000Z" -- November 10, 2006 09:00:00 EST
"Updated for latest changes to OSPF Version 2:
- updated the General Group with the new ospfRFC1583Compatibility, ospfReferenceBandwidth and ospfDiscontinuityTime objects
- added graceful-restart-related objects
- added stub-router-related objects
- updated the Area Table with NSSA-related objects
- added ospfAreaAggregateExtRouteTag object
- added Opaque LSA-related objects
- updates to the Compliances and Security sections
- added area LSA counter table
- added section describing translation of notification parameters between SNMP versions
- added ospfComplianceObsolete to contain obsolete object groups
- deprecated ospfExtLsdbTable
See Appendix B of RFC 4750 for more details.
This version published as part of RFC 4750"
REVISION "199501201225Z" -- Fri Jan 20 12:25:50 PST 1995
"The initial SMIv2 revision of this MIB module, published in RFC 1850."
Automatically extracted from IETF RFC 4750.
Disclaimer: The owner of this site does not warrant or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information available on this page (for more information, please read the complete disclaimer).
All rights reserved, Orange © 2023